ONE STOP MUSICSTATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE STOP MUSICSTATION

ONE STOP MUSICSTATION

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Site ContainS Music Around The World NEWS>INFO>SOFTWARE>AUDIO>VIDEO>TUTORIAL>PC AND MOBILE RELATED SOFTWARE>WALLPAPER>SCREENSAVER>MUSIC TAB>TIPS N TRICKS>VOCALS>BANDS AND MUCH_MUCH MORE..COME AND JOIN US ..AND BE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY..

Chickenfoot Album Update

Supernatural
    Supernatural
    Admin

Chickenfoot Album Update Empty Chickenfoot Album Update

Post by Supernatural Fri 11 Feb 2011 - 3:54

Chickenfoot Album Update

Chickenfoot Album Update 16_r141367

Chickenfoot, the rock supergroup featuring the combined skills of legendary musicians Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, Michael Anthony, and Chad Smith, announced that they were going to enter the studio in late January to work on their upcoming album. Vocalist Sammy Hagar recently released some information regarding the work-in-progress during an interview with Guitar International’s Matt Warnock.

When asked about the record’s progress, Hagar seemed quite impressed with how quickly and efficiently things were moving:

“We started last Saturday–it’s a week today. Seven days and you ain’t gonna believe it, but we’ve got eleven songs … I can’t believe how fast things are going with this record. It’s amazing.”

But while you may think that this could mean the album will be finished faster and released earlier than was originally expected, it looks like we’ll still be waiting a while:

“We’re flying through it, but I don’t think that’ll have any bearing on when it gets released. I don’t think we’ll release it until towards the end of the year. It’s happening fast on its own, but we had to cram Chad into this five-week period we have here to get it done. We’re way ahead of that…”

“It’s f*cking crazy, the chemistry in this band. We’re even pushing ourselves this time to do some things musically that we know we’re capable of, but that we haven’t touched on yet … No matter what we bite off, it comes easy. There’s a real special chemistry that we have with this band.”

Thanks for the report to TheLlamaMan.

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 10:42