ONE STOP MUSICSTATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE STOP MUSICSTATION

ONE STOP MUSICSTATION

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Site ContainS Music Around The World NEWS>INFO>SOFTWARE>AUDIO>VIDEO>TUTORIAL>PC AND MOBILE RELATED SOFTWARE>WALLPAPER>SCREENSAVER>MUSIC TAB>TIPS N TRICKS>VOCALS>BANDS AND MUCH_MUCH MORE..COME AND JOIN US ..AND BE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY..

Metallica Set To Begin New Album

MiSfit
    MiSfit

Moderator Of The MonthMod Of The Month

Metallica Set To Begin New Album Empty Metallica Set To Begin New Album

Post by MiSfit Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 8:58

Metallica Set To Begin New Album

After a two-year world tour involving 215 concerts in 45 countries, Metallica have decided they’ll soon be ready to get back to the studio to record a followup to "Death Magnetic".

"There's a really good vibe in the band at the moment. In the past, we would be fed up with Metallica whenever we returned home after a gigantic world tour, but this time it's different," said Lars Ulrich, speaking to Danish tabloid Ekstra Bladet.

[Show last ad]
    "I think that we'll probably get the creative process going in March or April and go into the studio."

The group previously documented studio sessions which resulted in the 2004 film "Some Kind Of Monster". To say they fell out would be putting it mildly, but Lars insists their relationships have developed since then.

"We really f--king like each other at the moment. There were a few years when things were really bad. We never really got to talk to each other; we would just grab a bottle of vodka and go out looking for girls," he said. "Today we talk a lot about our children and our families.

"In the last five or six years, we've found out where our limits are and we've made some rules regarding Metallica. That's been necessary in order to make sure the entire thing doesn't collapse."

Meanwhile, in celebration of 30 years of Metallica, photographer Bill Hale has put an exhibition of his time snapping the band in the early 80s. "I had a gut feeling that this band would be huge," he told Dazed magazine. "How huge, I wasn't too sure, but I knew Metallica had what it takes to be great."

Thanks to Blabbermouth, Dazed and Ekstra Bladet for the report. Metallica Set To Begin New Album 16_r140880

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 12:19