ONE STOP MUSICSTATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE STOP MUSICSTATION

ONE STOP MUSICSTATION

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Site ContainS Music Around The World NEWS>INFO>SOFTWARE>AUDIO>VIDEO>TUTORIAL>PC AND MOBILE RELATED SOFTWARE>WALLPAPER>SCREENSAVER>MUSIC TAB>TIPS N TRICKS>VOCALS>BANDS AND MUCH_MUCH MORE..COME AND JOIN US ..AND BE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY..

How to Turn a Show in Front of 8 People Into Your Most Important Show Ever

Supernatural
    Supernatural
    Admin

How to Turn a Show in Front of 8 People Into Your Most Important Show Ever Empty How to Turn a Show in Front of 8 People Into Your Most Important Show Ever

Post by Supernatural Fri 8 Apr 2011 - 14:39

How to Turn a Show in Front of 8 People Into Your Most Important Show Ever [RE-BLOG]

How to Turn a Show in Front of 8 People Into Your Most Important Show Ever Empty-stageI absolutely love [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] – nearly every freaking post there is valuable and interesting. Now if only the site didn’t take so long to load (sorry @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])…I showed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    to the rest of the members of my band a few days ago, and it totally
    inspired them. Minutes later, no joke, they actually came up with this
    insanely awesome idea to get more people out to our gigs (can’t share,
    top secret).This article really drives home some great points that I would like to summarize for all you busy people out there.Play a killer set, regardless of audience size.

Always give it 3,924,873,289%. You never, ever know who will be listening.Also, if there are literally eight people there, make them a part
    of the show. Dedicate a song to “that guy in the corner,” everyone will
    know who you’re pointing at since the place is nearly empty. Buy a
    round a drinks for them on the band…you get the picture.Socialize with fans and other bands.

This
    is something that took my band and I literally years to realize (I
    know, pretty sad). Walk around and talk to people at the place! Bands,
    fans, bartenders, managers, etc…just talk. About anything. Make a new
    friend.My band and I used play our set, pack up, thank the
    owners/booking agents, and leave unsatisfied every time. I hate to admit
    that, but it was true. We we’re such boneheads in high school, it was
    ridiculous. We had this mentality that we were better than the rest and
    that our music would speak for itself, and we couldn’t be more wrong.If you read nothing else in this post, read this quote -<blockquote>“If
    you don’t know it by now, being a dick doesn’t make you seem like a
    rock star, it makes you seem like a dick.” – Jesse Cannon, @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]source:/tightmixblog.com
    </blockquote>

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 11:27